Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: When it rains it pours!

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I will amuse you all with my day..well i aint actually laughing! but still..Had to take tango to the vet today..poor guy has a bacterial infection! Cost=201.00...ok so we head home and end up sitting on the side of the road in 90 degree heat because my blazer decided to just up and stop. Tango was hot, i was hot and i was pissed..i just spent 800 bucks on it last month! then i finally make it home..to hear that my hay this year for my horse is going to cost me 550 bucks......dear god...THEN..i check my bank balance only to find out that a payment to the insurance company had came out twice today they took 400 more than they were supposed too..I have 3 bounced checks and more coming in tommorrow...WILL IT EVER END?????

    But hey..im alive right.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I reckon im better off than most..but today NO i certainly dont feel like it..time for a drink or two..well hell i cant even afford that!! but i do have some nice tea from a special someone..heheh Ima drink tea till i puke i guess.. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OH! feel free to add your own "whine" here [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member digitalsanity's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    quit whinnin

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    thanks for the answer.

    now go get some sleep.

    please.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well I tried to sleep. Lately I have these nights where i feel tired but cant ever fall asleep. I end up lying there all night watching the clock. I probably need to talk to the doctor about that. But then again I sleep some during the day too..maybe its just cause Aaron is on night shift? whatever it is..I got to get a good nights sleep!

    Hope you had a good night dave [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    To My Chele~
    I believe it is raining and pouring on both yers and my home (points to the gray cloud, that just seems to follow us*L)
    Yer right , things could be worse.........
    BUTTTTTTTTTTTT...Having said that, to see what yer going thru now "stuck" with unexpected money sh**......It bothers me.

    I wish I could help you but well, *L you know
    Hubby's and my situation at the moment.
    ~hugs My guardian angel~

    I am here via email and phone for you as always, as I won't be "here" anymore.

    Not sure if you have my info, but our mutual friend does.

    Keep smiling, hang in there, I will try to keep the faith for you, as quite honestly I don't have much left for my situation.

    But I will continue to wake up every day, and face whatever sh** is thrown at us, and FIND a way to make it.

    "Like a Bridge over troubled water, I WILL lay me down" for you guys.

    I love you,
    Kassy~*~* [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    speaking of wine...have you heard about the latest Jewish wine?


    "yooooo nevah take me any where...yoooo nevahhh buyyyyyyyy me anything..."

    i apologize in advance...or not...

    shalom

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Danny! now why did that make me smile..i must be weird or something [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Dave, Im not sure I follow you?

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Father Dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2002
    Posts
    3,088
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    substitute "whine" for "wine"....

    sorry- was trying to be funny.

    would take it all off but no longer an option.

    keep smiling.

    (why is it no longer an option???)

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nah it probably was funny i'm just not with it tonite is all! my sense of humor has been lacking lately I do beleive. [img]redface.gif[/img]

    Once upon a time someone was posting things they shouldnt so the option was taken away and it just never got put back. I should change it but im lazy so i will get to it..god im a waste of air tonite [img]tongue.gif[/img] ever had one of those days where you just cant get nothing right? i really ought to be sleeping..i know this! I have work tommorrow..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •